I have spent years studying light, pose and facial analysis for one purpose, to bring out the best in my subjects. I know how life can beat a persons self esteem down and it is my mission to raise the self esteem of others by showing the beauty that they posses with individualized artistic portraits.
Portrait Artist Rod Evans has become renowned for his innovative portraits by combining an intense love of art and a visionary style. He has been requested to lecture nationally as well as internationally for a host of venues including PPA's Imaging USA, WPPI, and Senior Portrait Artists Events. He is a PPA National Award winner who has been on Photoworkshop.com and PhotoVision Video Magazine and he has been named a Top Westcott Pro.. Rod has been selected to be a member of the prestigious Society of XXV, an international group of some of the world's finest photographers.
- Professional Photographers of America Magazine Cover
- Rangefinder Magazine
- Canon DSLR Guide 2008
- Photovision Video Magazine
- Professional Photographers of America
- Shutterbug Magazine March
- Photovision Video Magazine 2012-2013
- Professional Photographers of America National Award Winner 2009
- Canon Explorer of Light 2007-2010
- Society of XXV 2009 to present